Donating from your Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
2) Where can I send a check to LCF? Please send all checks to PO Box 546, Lyons, CO 80540.
3) How do I find out if my employer participates in a corporate match? Please inquire with your company's human resources department to verify that your employer has a matching gift program. Sometimes you can double or even triple your contribution. Please note that the Lyons Community Foundation is a fund managed by the Community Foundation Serving Boulder County, a 501C-3 non-profit organization.
4) How can I spread my large gift out over the fiscal year? Become a Community Builder by making a monthly donation with your credit card.
5) Can I donate my vehicle to LCF? Yes, we make it easy! Donate your vehicle while supporting LCF through Vehicles for Charity.
7) Does LCF accept planned gifts? Yes, we have come to know that residents in the greater Lyons area want to leave a legacy of giving beyond their lifetime... for generations to come. Please see our Donate a Legacy page to learn more.
8) How do I set up a monthly donation? It's simple to set up a monthly donation online. You can choose to support the General Fund or the Scholarship Fund with a recurring donation. All you need is a credit card. You may opt to increase, decrease, or suspend your donation amount at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
9) Can I make my donation as a tribute in honor or memory of someone? When you donate to the scholarship fund, there is a section on our online donation form where you may specify whether a gift is in honor or memory of someone.
10) Is my donation tax-deductible? The Lyons Community Foundation is a fund managed by the Community Foundation Serving Boulder County, a 501C-3 non-profit foundation. Their Federal Tax ID is 84-1171836.